So – I am finally done with my MBA studies :)
I successfully finished my Thesis Defense on Saturday and now waiting for the invitation to ‘throw hats’ in October.
I’d like to thank the whole FOM team (especially the Munich team) who did an amazing job organizing the classes and dealing with all the issues we had!
Of course a big Thank-You to all the Professors that ran the classes and evaluated our assignments. Special Thanks to:
- Dr. Charles Savage (for teaching us how to think out of the box and using refreshing new teaching methods – and of course for all the support during the Thesis!)
- Dr. Thomas “Tom” Peisl (for his open door policy and the nice Summer School in Wales)
- Dr. Thomas Städter (for the nice discussions at the defense)
- Christina Regul (for the Summer School at Pfeiffer University in Charlotte NC)
- Dr. Niklas Lampenius (for making me understand the NPV, APV, WACC and all the other obscure financial terms.. quote: “is nur n’ simpler Dreisatz!”)
- Dipl.-Kfm. (univ), Mag. rer.soc.oec. Bjørn Lillegraven (for admitting that some of this stuff is just common sense)
- Dr. Sven Winterhalder (for being so convincing in the introduction sessions)
Not to forget all my fellow students – we had a nice time despite all the pressure sometimes! I’m gonna miss the group assignments…
Looking forward to spend my weekends with…. *thinking” …. whatever people do on weekends again…