Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Two month to go...

Today is July 1st - means I must not forget my mothers B-Day and that I have two month left before I start my new job in Zurich.

According to my project plan I am still doing ok with my thesis. I plan to bring it to a stage where I could hand it in until end of August. As I will anyway extend one semester (looks like everybody from my class will do that...) I have the chance to give it to some native English speaking ppl for proof reading and fine tune the layout until the handing in.

I am getting pretty excited about my new job in Zurich. SOA is a really interesting topic and the feedback from people I talk about the company I will join is really positive (which underlines my impression). Currently my wife applies for a pretty good job in Zurich which would be an excellent fit for her skillset. Let's hope she gets some positive feedback from them soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment